TORRANCE HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST PROCESS
Transcripts for current students attending THS (updated process due to Covid-19)
Current students may request their transcript in person (official transcript) or via e-mail (unofficial transcript):
1) Request for your transcript in person: We are open Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Please bring your ID and wear a mask to enter the building. It is $2.00 (cash) per copy of the transcript (official or unofficial); or
2) Request it through e-mail. We can email your transcript to you or let us know where you want it sent. Please email your request using your etusd email account and email: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com. It will be $2.00 per copy of the transcript whether official or unofficial. We will keep a record of all your transcript/report card/test result requests. You will need to repay your debt (cash only please) at the end of the semester/year. this will be part of your senior clearance before graduation.
Transcripts for graduated or former students grad years 2004- present are $5.00 each, cash or money order only. In most cases, for grad years 2004-present, we can have your transcripts ready same day.
Transcripts for graduated or former students grad years 2003-prior are $20.00 for the first copy, then just $5.00 for each additional copy, cash or money order only. Please allow 2-3 business days for grad years 2003 and prior for processing from our third party records company. (Possible delay due to COVID office closures)
1) In-person: Please bring a photo ID, your request form, and payment. Also, please note, masks are REQUIRED in order to enter our offices.
2) By Mail: Kindly fill out the form, make a photocopy of your ID, and send:
Completed transcript request form (please do not forget to sign on the signature line),
Self-addressed, self stamped envelope where you would like the records mailed; or indicate on the form the email address where you would like the transcript sent and your email address so we can cc you
Photocopy of your ID,
Payment for the records you are requesting (*Cash or Money Order Only)
Send to: Torrance High School
2200 W. Carson St.
Torrance, CA 90501
Attention: Counseling Office
3) A representative: You may send a representative to pick up your transcript with the following: the completed form filling-up on the lower part of the form the name of the person you are authorizing (do not forget to sign on the signature line) the photocopy of the student's ID the original photo ID of your representative and *payment for the records you are requesting (*Cash or Money Order Only)
Sincerely, Elizabeth Feltham / Ludivina Samson
Counseling Office-Senior Office Assistants