Transcript Requests


Unofficial/Official Transcripts: If you are a current Torrance HS student and need a copy of your transcript, please come to the Counseling Office to make the request and pay the $2.00 transcript fee. 



If you are a former student of Torrance HS and graduated after 2003, transcripts can be requested in our counseling office. A photo ID is required and the fee is $5 per copy.

If you are a former student and graduated prior to 2004, you can download the transcript request form. This must be submitted with a photo ID or a school ID. The cost is $20 for one copy and $5 for each additional copy. Only cash or a money order will be accepted. Transcripts may only be requested by the former student/graduate.  


2200 W. Carson Street

Torrance, CA 90501

Contact Us

Tel: 310-533-4396