Student Wellness Center
Appointment Request Form
This form is for Torrance High School students, parents, and staff to request or recommend mental health services. The THS mental health therapist provides weekly, short term, crisis, and group therapy services as well as parent/staff consultations.
Virtual counseling is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible. Please note that we will only check this form during school hours. For additional resources, visit thscounseling.com
*IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY AND NEED IMMEDIATE HELP, PLEASE CALL 9-1-1 or GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY HOSPITAL. You may also use the following resources:
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: text word “HOME” to 741-741
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services: (877) 727-4747
- LA County Mental Health Services: (800) 854-7771
- The Trevor Project: (866) 488-7386
Thank you for your referral. We will contact the student within 2 schools days after submission. If you have not received a follow-up email from our therapists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.